FIGHT COVID-19 GRANT
THIS GRANT IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY.
Financing Innovation to Guarantee A Hopeful Tomorrow
As the #1 restaurant lender, we understand firsthand the financial hardships restaurant owners like you are facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic. But now’s not the time to throw in the towel. Instead, it’s time to fight to get your restaurant back, and the best way to do that is with an innovative mind and the drive to keep going.
To support the fight against COVID-19, we want to offer financial assistance in the form of a grant so you can persevere and fully recover. The applicant that shows the most innovative ideas and forward thinking will receive a $10,000 grant to use toward their restaurant’s reopening, phased ramp up and recovery. The deadline for new applications is May 31, 2020. Grant recipient will be announced on June 15th, 2020. You may also fill out the application by downloading a writable PDF and emailing it to email@example.com.
Eligible applicants must be in business for three months or longer. Startups are not eligible for the Fight Grant. One application per business entity. Please be prepared to spend at least fifteen (15) minutes to answer all the questions. Entrants must answer all questions to qualify for the grant. Void where prohibited. Grant applicants subject to terms and conditions.
We will award one restaurant a $10,000 grant to use towards their reopening and ramp-up plan. The grant will be awarded by check, made payable to the winning restaurant. Winner will be announced on June 15th, 2020.
How to Apply
1. Complete the grant application and submit it online.
The more in-depth your answers, the better! We’re looking for restaurateurs who are true innovators in their field and are being creative to keep their restaurant open during this difficult time.
- Applications will be accepted until May 31, 2020.
- A panel of judges will review all fully completed applications. Only one submission is allowed per business entity. Judges will be looking for original, innovative ideas that have helped your restaurant power through the COVID-19 crisis.
- One winner will be selected. The winner must be able to validate ownership of their restaurant.
- The winner will be announced on June 15, 2020.
Please read all terms and conditions before applying.