Unsecured Restaurant Loans and Restaurant Financing
Is Your Restaurant Business Ready to Grow?
Restaurant loans and restaurant financing are our speciality at ARF Financial. Formerly Advance Restaurant Finance, ARF Financial is the #1 lender for restaurant loans and restaurant financing for over 17 years. As the restaurant financing experts specializing in the restaurant and hospitality industries, we understand the unique needs of restaurant owners and the daily challenges they face. Our team of restaurant loan consultants provide the trusted lending services needed to keep your restaurant profitable and on track to achieve your long-term goals. It doesn’t matter if you’re a small Mom and Pop restaurant, a multi-unit operator, or a nationally recognized chain, we can help you capitalize on your business’ potential with access to the right restaurant financing products, and we do it fast. Whether it’s a fast-food outlet or a fine restaurant, one location or a dozen, ARF Financial has a well established track record for providing restaurant loans and a variety of restaurant financing solutions that meet your restaurant’s needs. Our restaurant loan quote is fast, simple and won’t affect your credit.
ARF Financial is focused on getting you, the business owner, the restaurant financing or restaurant loan you need when you need it, while providing seasoned guidance to help you maximize your return on investment. Running a restaurant takes much more than just smart acumen and culinary skills. It also takes lots of capital to get started as well as to keep going. Banks continue to tighten their lending requirements resulting in diminished access to restaurant loans. This means that many restaurants and other small businesses are forced into expensive financing options such as merchant cash advances to make ends meet.
Traditional Bank Loan or ARF Financial Restaurant Loan?
Securing restaurant financing is a challenging pursuit for many restaurant owners. Fortunately, most regional and national banks offer small business loan options through a partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA Loan). Small business restaurant loans can help you get off to a great start but, because of the risks involved in financing a hospitality business, banks often take a long time assessing the applicants before approving their loans. This will never happen if you let us guide you through an ARF Financial restaurant loan. With our wide network of bank partners, we can guide you through a faster and more convenient restaurant loan process.
10 Advantages of ARF Financial Restaurant Loans
- Competitive rates
- Low documentation
- No collateral needed
- Guaranteed rates and terms
- Manageable payments
- Quick funding
- Quick funding
- Trusted, licensed lender
- No need to change credit card processor
- The interest on your restaurant loan is tax deductible
ARF Financial is devoted to sticking by your side for the long haul, ensuring you can capitalize on new business opportunities as they develop. Here are some valuable uses to put restaurant financing to work in your business:
What is a restaurant loan?
A restaurant loan is a lending product designed specifically for owners and operators of a restaurant and other hospitality companies. A restaurant loan takes into consideration the unique needs of restaurants including seasonality, business model, partnership structure and timeliness of funding for emergencies such as kitchen repairs. Our restaurant loans are also used to retain equity or buy back equity from business partners. Some restaurant owners simply used as bridge financing until traditional financing is completed.
For over 17 years, ARF Financial has accommodated the unique needs of the restaurant and hospitality industry, offering restaurant loans in the form of lines of credit, flex pay loans, bridge loans and working capital loans. Restaurant loans from ARF Financial are available from $5,000 to $750,000.
Our simple, 5-step restaurant loan quote allows instant approvals and funding in 3 days. This quote is free and does not impact your credit score. Our loan consulting team can also walk you through the many restaurant loan options available for your needs. Simply choose your state on the map and contact your local loan consultant for information on our restaurant loans.
Who Needs A Restaurant Loan?
Restaurant loans and restaurant financing are available to any restaurant owner who needs capital to fund projects such building renovations, restaurant expansions, buying equipment, upgrading computer systems, paying off outstanding debt, revamping restaurant menu and bar options, marketing and advertising, buying a new restaurant location, expanding inventory purchases or simply stabilizing cash flow for emergencies and opportunities.
Smart restaurateurs are choosing our restaurant loans because of their low, fixed rates, flexible terms and best of all- no collateral needed. These restaurant loans are not tied to your restaurant’s credit card processing or receipts which means restaurant owners have access to a working capital cushion that is available for any business opportunity, repairs or for cash flow needs.
Restaurant Loan Versus a Merchant Cash Advance
A merchant cash advance is not a restaurant loan. It is a form of factoring. This is when a financial services company buys your future credit card sales at a discount, typically up to 38%, and then electronically debits a percentage of your daily credit card receipts until the agreed upon amount has been paid back.
The problem? As shown in the graph, the more money you make, the faster they get paid back, thus raising the cost of funds to your business significantly.
Restaurant owners, like many small businesses, are constantly being offered cash advances by their credit card processors. However, with many cash advances, your payment can change each week, or even daily, based upon your sales. While merchant cash advances appear to be a quick and easy option for busy restaurant owners, a restaurant loan is actually just as quick and cost way less in the long run. ARF Financial offers fixed, weekly payments that never change – great for budgeting and cash flow. As with most deals, the merchant cash advance depends on the company offering it. With ARF Financial, there is no need to change your existing credit card processor, and there are no complicated reconciliations to perform.
Our restaurant loans do not rely on a registered card platform or credit card transactions for re-payment. Therefore, you can implement any marketing program you desire to drive sales without the risk of double dipping. Don’t let other companies convert your existing customers into discount diners.
If your restaurant business is growing, don’t pay back your cash advance with a percentage of your Mastercard and Visa sales! As a successful restaurateur, why undermine your business’ operating health by giving away your new increased sales? Also, unlike a merchant cash advance, the interest on our restaurant loans are tax deductible. This effectively lowers the total cost of your restaurant loan in the long run.
An unsecured restaurant loan with ARF Financial is the preferred choice compared to a merchant cash advance. Rates are lower, payments are fixed, terms are longer and the interest you pay is tax deductible. Most importantly, as your sales increase, your payments remain fixed. That means you, the restaurant owner, reaps the benefits of increased sales, not the cash advance company.
No matter what the future holds, ARF Financial is your best choice for restaurant loans and restaurant financing to capitalize on new business opportunities – often when conventional banks simply won’t consider it.
2018 Best Restaurant Financing and Restaurant Loans
ARF Financial has restaurant loans and restaurant financing options designed specifically for the restaurant and hospitality industry. For over 17 years, ARF Financial has been the #1 lender for restaurant loans and financing. Take a look at the 2018 best restaurant loan options below:
- Flex Pay Loans – By far the best restaurant financing option, this type of restaurant loan allows restaurateurs to defer up to 50% of their loan principal into the future in favor of getting the lowest possible loan payments now. This type of restaurant loan gives business owners the flexibility they need to quickly resolve issues, take care of renovations and repair projects, replace broken tools and machinery or to simply have the cash on hand needed to function from day to day. Flex pay loans presents the lowest cost of taking out the loan while allowing restaurant owners to maximize their cash flow. Restaurants, like any other small business, are presented with many growth opportunities over the life of the business. However, few can take advantage of these high ROI business opportunities because of limited available financing options . With a flex pay loan from ARF Financial, restaurant owners can defer the loan principal until they are ready to repay their restaurant loan. The available loan repayment options are very flexible, in that, the deferred principal can be repaid in a lump sum. This type of restaurant loan can also be refinanced or the terms can be extended in order to keep the loan payments at a lower, manageable amount. The goal of the ARF Financial Flex Pay loan is to provide the restaurant financing needed to grow the business while maintaining manageable loan terms, to keep the restaurant cash flow available at all times.
- Lines of Credit – ARF Financial has a restaurant financing option that allows restaurant owners to borrow the working capital they need, when they need it, which allows them to only pay for the capital they have used. Our restaurant financing options do not force borrowers to take all the working capital at once. It allows them to have the cash available to take advantage of opportunities as they come or fix any problem as they arise without having to go through the financing and underwriting process all over again. With our line of credit restaurant financing, restaurant owners get 24-hour access to the line of credit and you can withdraw working capital as-needed. When restaurant owners withdraw funds from their line of credit, they make payments only on the principal and interest of the amount they withdrew. ARF Financial offers lines of credit and restaurant loans from $5000 to $750,000 with fixed weekly payments which allows business owners to confidently budget over time. With instant approval, and restaurant loan fundings in as little as 3 days, business owners have a restaurant financing option that is available 24 hours a day.
- Working Capital Loans– This type of restaurant loan can help restaurant owners who are being forced to scale back their operations or cut otherwise necessary business activities because of a shortage in their cash flow. In the restaurant and hospitality industries, business owners experience seasonality often highlighted by periods of lower sales. These periods can vary in length and severity creating a cash flow headache when trying to prepare for their upcoming busy season. Working capital loans present the perfect opportunity to ride out the seasonality of any industry! The goal of a working capital loan is to provide the funds needed to ride out short term challenges of seasonal sales thus ensuring long term success. This type of restaurant loan carries no hidden fees and no payment surprises usually associated with merchant cash advances. With a streamlined approval process and minimal documentation required, approval can determined instantly and funding for a working capital loan can occur in 3 days with no collateral needed! The interest on a working capital loan is tax deductible which further lowers the cost of your restaurant loan.
- Bridge Loans – Most business owners have never heard of a bridge loan. The name itself says exactly what it is intended to do. To help small business owners bridge the gap when they are waiting on traditional financing avenues such as with a traditional bank. Business owners are presented with many opportunities that usually very time sensitive. However, traditional banks present financing and underwriting processes that may take a very long time to fund. A bridge loan allows restaurant owners to capitalize on these growth opportunities with quick approvals maximize their return on investment opportunities. An ARF Financial bridge loan will provide the ‘gap’ financing restaurateurs need to proceed with their growth plans while working with their traditional bank for traditional funding sources like an SBA loan.
How to Qualify for a Restaurant Loan
Restaurant loans are based on many qualifying criteria. No single requirement will guarantee a restaurant loan. However, restaurant owners must be prepared to produce key documents about their business and other personal data to guarantee the restaurant loan.
Time in Business
A key criteria of a restaurant loan is the number of years the restaurant has been operating. Even if your restaurant has outstanding cash flow and an excellent credit score, you still may not receive a restaurant loan if the time in business falls short of the financial institutions required minimum. At ARF Financial, restaurant owners need to be in business for a minimum of one month in order to qualify for a restaurant loan.
Business Checking or Savings Accounts
When it comes to qualifying for a restaurant loan, a checking account gives definitive evidence of the business’ cash flow, if your restaurant does not have one, it can create a difficulty in assessing the creditworthiness for a restaurant loan.
Believe it or not, the amount of the restaurant loan also affects the approval process. The amount of the loan will affect the repayment options available which will, in turn, affect the amount of the weekly or monthly repayment amount. Restaurant owners with smaller, consistent cash flows may not qualify for the larger loan amounts which will require larger weekly or monthly payments.
Business Loans for Restaurants
You’ve worked hard to get where you are and you’re not short on ideas to grow your restaurant business. All you need is the capital that banks are reluctant to provide. Maybe you’ve considered opening a new location or renovating your existing facility. It could be purchasing new equipment or adding a patio or a bar to attract more customers. No matter what the future holds, ARF Financial is your best choice for capitalizing on new potential – often when conventional banks simply won’t consider it. You can access between $5,000 and $750,000 in restaurant loans without the need for collateral and with limited paperwork.
A Restaurant Loan Without the Hassle
ARF Financial has built relationships with banks around the country, so you can acquire a restaurant loan quickly without collateral and with limited paperwork. These are actual bank loans, not cash advances. Repayment has nothing to do with your credit card receipts. This means the interest you pay is tax deductible, rates are fixed and you know the terms ahead of time. Our clients get the financing they need quickly, with manageable payments that won’t increase as revenue grows. With an ARF Financial restaurant loan, you actually are rewarded for your success and you keep more of what you earn.
Our Restaurant Loans Feature
- A Renewable Line of Credit with 24-hour availability
- Instant approvals and fundings in as little as 3 days
- No collateral required on amounts up to $750K
- Terms from 12 to 36 months with low weekly payments
- Low rates, fixed payments and no hidden fees
- Tax deductible interest and early pay off options
Restaurant Financing and Restaurant Loans That Fit Your Business
Replace or repair equipment, overcome a financial hurdle, or seize an opportunity to grow with ARF Financial.
Seize the next opportunity to expand your business while maximizing your return with flexible financing.
Bars & Taverns
Upgrade your space, refurbish your bar, improve your inventory, and more with our tavern financing options.
Expand your menu, hire new staff, grow your operations, or move into a bigger space with loan terms that make sense.
Bakeries & Cafes
Explore a new menu item with a lender who is uniquely poised to help your business with the funding it needs.
Specialty Food Shops
Keep your inventory unique and of the highest quality with the right funding in place at all times.
Mall Food Outlets
Hire more staff, replace your equipment, and maintain food and supply costs with flexible funding options.
Gourmet Food Stores
Take advantage of new opportunities to grow your store or increase product offerings with a trusted lending partner.
Partnerships & Offers
ARF Financial has secured exclusive restaurant financing relationships with banks across the country to help you obtain the loans you need to keep your business moving forward. Unlike other lenders, we go even further to ensure your business’ profitability over time with no-cost value add-ons for our cherished clients.
Use our Restaurant Loan Calculator to Find Out How Much You Qualify For:
Loan amounts may be increased with the review of tax returns and financials.
Receive an immediate quote and approval for funds in 24 to 48 hours when you apply online!
It’s free and won’t affect your credit!
Latest News from Our Blog
Email Marketing for Your Restaurant When it comes to promoting…
Restaurant Cash Flow You’ve likely heard all the gloomy…
Restaurant Seasonality It’s undeniable that restaurants, perhaps more than any…