Getting Approved for an FDIC-Insured Small Business Loan
Do you wish there was an easy way to get your small business financed?
ARF Financial is a specialty lender in the small to medium-sized business space that may be the perfect solution for your needs.
For over 13 years we’ve been providing loans for businesses that cannot obtain loans from the bank.
We know that many franchise owners and “mom and pop” businesses have a hard time finding an ethical lender who can help their businesses grow fast.
A traditional bank loan requires:
- At least two years of cash flow demonstrating that the loan can be paid back
- Free and clear collateral that can be liquidated if the merchant can’t repay the loan
- Cash on hand equal to the amount the merchant wants to borrow
- Low debt compared to a merchant’s capital in the business
- 8 weeks to consider the loan application
- Personal tax returns and a personal net worth statement
At ARF Financial we have developed long-term relationships with banks that allows us to help you obtain an FDIC-insured business loan even if you don’t meet the traditional requirements listed above.
How ARF Financial can help you:
If you have an opportunity to enhance your business — such as buying new equipment, purchasing new licenses or renovating your location — ARF Financial can help by:
- Approving you for a business loan between $5,000 and $1,000,000
- Providing the financing within 7 to 10 days after submitted application
- Not requiring collateral on loan amounts up to $725,000
- Giving you flexible terms up to 18 months
- Always supporting you with excellent customer service
- Allowing you to pay off early with a penalty
In general a loan through ARF Financial is a perfect fit for business owners who:
Requirements for Obtaining a Business Loan Through ARF Financial:
Qualifying for an FDIC-insured small business loan through ARF Financial is much easier than through your bank. Here is a list of our requirements:
- FICO score of 551 or greater
- Minimum annual sales of $100,000 ($8,333/month)
- Last 3 months of bank statements and one current credit card statement
- Proof of time in business (business must be open at least one month)
Would you like to explore financing options to grow your business? Contact us today to learn more about obtaining an FDIC-insured small business loan in just a matter of days!
Some of our valued customers:
Call us at 1-866-702-4430