How to Finance a Family-Owned Business
At ARF Financial we love financing family-owned businesses.
We recognize the hard work that has gone into creating a company that was once just a dream, and we enjoy helping families grow their small businesses to the next level.
Reasons for a Family Owned Business to Obtain Financing:
There are many reasons why you might take out a working capital loan or line of credit for your family owned business and we’re here to help you figure out the best type of financing for your situation.
Here are just a few of the ways our current clients are using financing to grow:
- Add a new location
- Start and/or finish renovations
- Purchase new inventory or equipment
- Complete an expansion project
- Buy a food truck
- Add a wine cooler … etc.
How to Obtain a Business Loan From ARF Financial:
If you’re ready to start the quick and simple process of obtaining a bank loan for your family owned business through ARF Financial, here’s a list of what you need to know:
- We finance business owners with a FICO score of 551 or higher
- Your business must have minimum annual sales of $100,000 ($8,333/month)+
- We’ll want to see your last 3 months of bank statements and one current credit card statement
- You’ll need to provide proof of time in business (must be open at least one month)
If you meet the above requirements, we can:
- Approve you for a business loan between $5,000 and $1,000,000
- Provide financing within 7 to 10 days of submitted application
- Give you flexible terms up to 18 months
- Allow you to pay off your loan early without any penalties
- Fund you without any need for collateral on business loans up to $725,000